Adult Recreation Programs
Offering members of our community leisure opportunities is one of our favourite things to do. We offer programs for adults of all abilities in:
- Arts and Crafts
- First Aid
- Special Interest (photography/computers)
- Health and Wellness
- Nanaimo Harbour City Seniors
Schedules and programs
View our Adult programs.
Take a moment to view our current Activity Guide.
Register for our adult programs
- Online: Visit our iReg webpage where you can register from the comfort of your home. Available 24/7 with a valid credit card. Please call us at 250-756-5200 first to be setup as a client in our system.
- In Person: Visit Beban Park, Bowen Park, Nanaimo Aquatic Centre, Oliver Woods Community Centre and Nanaimo Ice Centre. Please phone 250-756-5200 to confirm hours.
- By Phone: Call 250-756-5200. During peak registration times, we may need to take your name and phone number and then call you back in the order calls are received.
Interested in teaching a recreation program?
Have a special skill or talent and like to teach? The City of Nanaimo is always looking for new, creative course ideas for upcoming Activity Guides. See our Program Proposal Form on how to submit your idea.
Other links and forms