Online Change of Address

You can notify the City of a change of address using this form. To find your Folio Number, refer to your property tax notice. You can view a Sample Tax Notice with the location of this number circled.

Please indicate what services you are submitting this change of address for:
Are you selling your property?

NOTE: If there is a credit balance in your Tax Prepayment Account when the property is sold, please ensure that the conveyancing lawyer or notary provides you with a full credit on your statement of adjustments. If this is not done and a refund is required or requested an administration fee of the lesser of 10% or $25.00 will be deducted from the refund and you will receive interest up until the end of the previous month.

Please avoid this administration charge by ensuring your conveyancing lawyer includes your installment balance into your statement of adjustments (or instructs the City to transfer your credit balance to your new property).

Property Information

(if applicable)

New Mailing Address

i.e. additional properties to change address

Change Request Authorization

I certify that I am authorized to make the above address change and that the information is current, correct and complete to the best of my knowledge.

Last updated: June 16, 2017

Help us improve our website

Don't include private or financial information in this form.