In Camera Release of Information
In Camera Agendas and Minutes posted on the website contain items that Council has authorized for release. Items still required to be kept confidential have been severed. Where items have been severed, there will be blank space within the document and in some cases reports have been removed entirely.
Examples of reasons for severing material are:
- A motion that has failed or been defeated (no action was taken by Council)
- Third party or personal information
- Information regarding negotiations that were not part of a final agreement
- Personnel or labour relations matters
- Legal matters/legal opinions
The provision of this information does not limit a person’s right of access to records under the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act.
Documents are grouped by the year of the original meeting.