RECREATION FACILITIES AND SCHEDULES:
Go to our online registration platform to search courses by barcode or key word.
Program information is changing on a regular basis, so check back for updates often. Our online guide will be updated as programs are changed.
There are three ways to register:
- Telephone: call 250-756-5200
- In Person: Bowen Park, Nanaimo Aquatic Centre and Oliver Woods Community Centre
PUBLIC DROP-IN SCHEDULES:
Please note that drop-in participants 12 years and older will be required to show Proof of Vaccination and those 18 years and older are also required to show government-issued photo ID.
Pre-registration is required for the following:
- Aquafit Classes and Weight Room Sessions
- Pottery (up to 72 hours in advance; walk up counter registration is available if there is space in class)
- Gymnasium Sports at Oliver Woods Community Centre (up to 72 hours in advance; walk up counter registration is available if there is space)
Register for any pre-registered sessions online, by calling 250-756-5200 with a credit card or by booking with staff at one of our recreation centres.
PLEASE NOTE: Schedules are subject to change without notice.