Did you know there is no limit to the amount of recycling you can place out for collection?
We will collect your recycling once every two weeks (alternating with your garbage collection).
- The maximum weight per standard size container is 20 kilograms or 44 pounds
- The maximum bag or bin size is 77 litres. If your bin is bigger than 77 litres, please make sure the recycling inside is contained in one standard sized bag.
- You may use a yellow bag (available free at all City facilities) or a clearly marked rigid container (stickers available at all City facilities).
What you can put in your recycling
- Aluminum containers
- Printed paper including newspaper and magazines
- Plastic containers
- Steel containers and foil
- Paper packaging for dry items
- Paper packaging for liquids