The City of Nanaimo’s online "My Schedule" reminder system offers a simple way to help you remember your waste collection day. Using just your address, access your own personalized Curbside Collection Schedule.
With this tool you can:
- Import your schedule to your online iCal, Microsoft Outlook or Google Calendar.
- Sign up for personalized reminders by email, voicemail, text message, or Nanaimo Recycles app notifications.*
- View, download, or print your schedule.
- Search the “What Goes Where” recycling directory to help you sort your waste.
- Receive Service Alerts for curbside collection delays.
*Make sure your “push notifications” are turned on if receiving Nanaimo Recycles app notifications.
Remember to place your carts at the curb by 8 a.m. on your collection day. On the same day, following collection, remove all empty carts from the curb.