eTown Hall Meetings
Welcome to the City of Nanaimo eTown Hall page. Here you will find information related to upcoming eTown Hall events.
eTown Hall - 2021-2025 Draft Financial Plan
December 7, 2020 at 7 - 8 pm
There are many ways you can participate in the eTown Hall:
- Ask a question using our webform
- Submit a question on our eTown Hall Facebook event page
- Tweet your question using #NanaimoTH
- Call in your question at 250-754-4521 (Monday through Friday, 8:30 am to 4:30 pm) leading up to the eTown Hall on December 7 or at 250-755-4455 during the eTown Hall (December 7 from 7-8 pm)
Participate in the budget process!
Preparations are underway for the City of Nanaimo's 2021-2025 Draft Financial Plan. You will have a number of opportunities to review, ask questions and provide input leading up to an eTown Hall on Monday, December 7. Please review the budget documents posted on the Budget Information page.
View draft budgets and project plans when they are presented to Council over the course of four Finance and Audit Committee meetings:
- Department Business Plans Day 1: November 25, 2020 from 8:30 am to 4:15 pm
- Department Business Plans Day 2: November 27, 2020 from 9 am to 4 pm
- 2021-2025 Draft Project Plan & COVID-19 Restart Grant Final Framework: November 30, 2020 from 9 am to 3 pm
- Budget Recap and Council Deliberations: December 4, 2020 from 9 am to 12 pm
- Budget Recap and Council Deliberations (if needed): December 9, 2020 from 8:30 am to 11:30 pm
Due to COVID-19 protocols, the meetings will be available virtually this year. Please visit the meeting agendas, documents and videos page to watch them.
Ask a question using our webform
What is an eTown Hall?
At a regular Town Hall meeting, you can attend in person and ask Council questions related to a specific subject in an open forum. The 'e' stands for 'electronic,' and with eTown Hall events, there are additional opportunities to participate. These include: the City’s website, Facebook page, Twitter feed (using #NanaimoTH), phone number (250-754-4251) and in person at the meeting.
Past eTown Hall meetings