Report a Problem or Concern

This page is provided for the purpose of reporting a problem or concern with the City’s transportation infrastructure.

Examples Include:

  • Pot hole in a road
  • Cracked sidewalk
  • Traffic safety concerns
  • Sidewalk requests
  • Road marking paint concern

Please Note: The City does not process reports related to Provincial Highways. The following roads are Provincial Highways:

  • Parkway Highway 19
  • Island Highway 19A
  • Brechin Road
  • Stewart Road
  • Highway 1

For information or concerns on these routes, contact:

Ministry of Transportation and Infrastructure - Province of British Columbia

For RDN Transit Service, contact:

Nanaimo Regional Transit System | RDN

Contact Us Online

For the purposes of routing your comment or concern to the correct staff, please use the contact form and select the correct category from the list below:

Please provide the 5 W's (who, what, where, when and how) of the problem or concern.

Related Images

This field is required

Please provide any accompanying photos for this problem or concern. This will help us better address the issue in a expeditious manner.

Add another

Please include your contact information so we can reply to you. This will also allow us to send you a copy of your submission.

Please include an address of the problem or concern, if applicable.

Last updated: September 5, 2019

Help us improve our website

Don't include private or financial information in this form.