How to Register for an Activity Guide Program
There are three ways to register for your Parks, Recreation and Culture Programs:
Recreation Nanaimo is the easiest way to register from the comfort of your home. It is available 24/7 with a valid credit card. Create your account any time online, or call us at 250-756-5200 or email us at email@example.com if you need assistance setting up your online account.
You can also view your Activity Guide online.
Call 250-756-5200. During peak registration times, we will take your name and phone number and call you back. During slower registration times, you can often register right away. Payment is by credit card.
Pay for programs using cash, cheque, credit card or debit card at any of our recreation facilities:
- Beban Park (2300 Bowen Road)
- Bowen Park (500 Bowen Road)
- Nanaimo Aquatic Centre (741 Third Street)
- Nanaimo Ice Centre (750 Third Street)
- Oliver Woods Community Centre (6000 Oliver Road)