How to Search and Filter Results
You can both filter and search results in What's Building in My Neighbourhood
To filter results
- Click Show Filters
- Uncheck any folder types you don't want to see
- You must have at least one application type and one neighbourhood selected
- As you make changes to filters the results will update automatically.
If you are logged in you can save your filters. Learn more at How to subscribe to What's Building in My Neighbourhood.
To Search Results
- You can search by street, address, keyword, File Number, Bylaw Number, or by status and date range within the Search tab.
- Street address: This will search by full address or just street name. Only streets with at least one result are included. If you can't find a street then there are no results on that street.
- Keyword: This will search descriptions, addresses, and names for the word or phrase you specify.
- Bylaw No.: This will search by bylaw number for the application. For example 4500 will give you zoning applications.
- Status Changed to: This will search for applications that changed to the specified status in the given date range.