Tree Voucher Program
If you are a registered property owner in the City of Nanaimo, you can participate in our tree voucher program. This means you can purchase a tree to plant on your property for a reduced cost of $25 each.
The Tree Voucher Program is now open. Use the form below to apply.
Past paper tree vouchers are now expired. Fill out this form to request a renewed electronic voucher.
- Must be a registered property owner in the City of Nanaimo;
- Property owners are limited to 2 vouchers per year;
- Not redeemable for cash;
- Redemption value not to exceed $90.00;
- Vouchers are not eligible for shrubs, dwarf trees, annuals, perennials, standards, weeping varieties or other garden products;
- Vouchers are not to be used to fulfill Tree Removal or Building Permit Requirements;
- Valid until August 31, 2021.
Steps to Receive a Tree Voucher
- Apply for the voucher using the form below;
- Your application will be sent to a monitored email inbox;
- You will be contacted once your application has been reviewed and confirmed with payment options;
- Once payment has been received/processed, we will email you a voucher number and instructions to pick up your new tree.
We are able to accept Visa, Mastercard and American Express for online payment of the Tree Vouchers ($25 each).
Participating Garden Centres
These garden centres are participating in the 2020 tree voucher program