- New concrete curb and sidewalk complete with select boulevard tree plantings between Rainer and Needham Streets:
- 425 meters on the west side;
- 50 meters on the east side at Knowles Park complete with a rain water garden.
- Complete roadway resurfacing between Rainer and Needham including:
- defined on street parking and a dedicated bicycle lane on the west side;
- a multi use shoulder on the east side transitioning to curb and sidewalk complete with defined parking at Knowles Park.
- Improved pedestrian crossings at both Rainer and Needham Streets.
Existing Victoria Road Cross Section - Facing North
New Victoria Road Cross Section - Facing North
- Replacement of 580 meters of 1930’s and 1960’s era sanitary sewer between Rainer and Farquhar Streets.
- Installation of 305 meters of new storm sewer between Rainer and Needham Streets.
Note: In 2014, 400 meters of aging watermain was replaced from Rainer to Needham Streets.
The estimated cost for the project is $1,500,000.