Register for MyCity
Enjoy the convenience of accessing your City account information 24/7 online by registering for a MyCity account. This provides you with easy access to the following:
- Current and past bills
- Account balances and payment history
- Change your bill delivery method
- Property assessments and tax levies
- Home Owner Grants claimed
- Water Consumption
MyCity has a fresh new look and feel, and registering your City accounts for online access, billing, and payment has never been easier. Check out the following video to learn more.
How to register for a MyCity account
- Visit mycity.nanaimo.ca and click “Register Now” to create a new profile.
- Fill in the required fields and click “Register”. A confirmation email will be sent to the address provided in your profile with a link to activate your account.
- Click “Register Accounts” and select the account type that you want to access from the options provided (i.e. utility, property tax).
- Enter your account information from a recent bill/statement. A message stating “the account has been successfully registered” will indicate that your accounts are available for viewing.
Receive electronic bills by email
- Click on the account that you would like to be billed for electronically on the left side of the page and then click “MyBills”.
- Choose the billing option of paper or email and click “change” to save your choice.