Sign Up For EBills (Email Notices) in MyCity
Did you know that you can sign up to receive your tax, business license, and utility notices via email? This will save you time as you can receive your notices as quickly as the day they are generated. This will reduce the City's use of paper as tens
of thousands of pages of notices are printed each year. And this will also save on staff time processing notices and postage mailing the notices out, increasing the effective use of your tax dollars.
Here's how you can change your statement notification method to email:
1. If you haven't done so already, register for a MyCity Profile and add one or more of your City of Nanaimo accounts.
2. Log into your MyCity Profile.
3. On the Accounts page (the first one you should see), click on the account you'd like to sign up for email statements.
4. Scroll down until you see the Statement Notification Method section. Click to select Email Only, then click the Save button.
NOTE: You will still be able to download electronic PDFs of your statements for retention or to print at any point in the future. This setting just tells us to send you an initial email version instead of mailing a paper one. You can find all previous PDF notices by scrolling to the bottom of the account details page in the MyBills section.
And you're done! If you have any further questions or concerns about this process, please use the contact information at the bottom of this page.
Have A Bunch of Accounts to Change?
To change all of your accounts quickly over to email notices, use the Manage Accounts feature of MyCity. Here's how to do that:
1. In the Accounts page (MyCity Home) of your MyCity profile, click on the Manage Accounts button in the bottom left-hand corner.
2. Check the checkbox beside each account you'd like to update, or click the Select All button to choose all of your accounts. Click the Change Bill Delivery Method button above.
3. A pop-up with a drop-down will appear. Choose Email from the drop-down and click the Change Bill Delivery Method button to confirm.
Done! If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to use the contact information below: