Are you 60 years or older and looking for ways to connect with other active agers in Nanaimo? We have a variety of programs, activities and classes suited just for that. With a membership in the Nanaimo Harbour City Seniors, you can take advantage of low-cost, exclusive activities and programs and meet new people.
Available exclusively to members includes:
- weekly cards games such as cribbage and bridge;
- access to the ceramics room and billiards room located in the Bowen Park complex;
- classes and programs such as fitness, yoga, drop-in sports, music and arts and crafts;
- special interest groups such as book club and computer club;
- experience tours to other parts of the island, Gulf Island and Lower Mainland.
If you are already a member you can bring a friend to try it out. For more information on our Active Aging programs and membership in the Nanaimo Harbour City Seniors, please call 250-755-7501.