ECOM Online Payment Help
ECOM is the City of Nanaimo's technology to let you pay for your business licenses, dog licenses, invoices, municipal tickets, parking passes, Web Customer accounts, and tree vouchers online. Here's how you can choose one or more bills, look up your outstanding amounts, and pay through our website:
1. Go to our ECOM Online Payment System web page.
2. Choose from one of the available options for bill types.
3. Enter the account/ticket/license/invoice/permit/customer/voucher number and corresponding access code (if required). These will be different depending on the bill you are paying.
NOTE: If you have questions about exactly what to enter here including the location and details of the access code on your bill, please contact the respective departments as listed below.
4. Click Add to Cart once you have confirmed the details of the bill.
5. You will see your "shopping cart". Click the house icon in the top-right corner to return to the bill selection screen to indicate more bills to pay, or click on Pay to proceed to pay your bill(s). If you need to add more bills, please repeat steps 2-4 above.
6. Fill out the credit card information, including the billing address postal code, then click Process Transaction.
6. Once the transaction completes (this may take a minute or two), you will be redirected to the confirmation page. Feel free to print a receipt for your records and go to your MyCity account to check your other accounts.
And you're done! Make sure to sign up for EBills through your MyCity Profile to receive electronic versions of your bills as soon as they are available!
If you have any questions about this process, please do not hesitate to contact us using the details below.