- To provide high quality, current, relevant training and certification that meets or exceeds the standards set by NFPA.
- To conduct this quality training locally to the fire services of BC Zone 1, avoiding high travel expenses.
- To provide post-secondary recognized training that is internationally reciprocated.
The Fire Prevention Officers' Association of British Columbia provides:
- NFPA 1031 Fire Inspector Level 1 online training
- NFPA 1033 Fire Investigator online training
To register, call 250-716-9103 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We provide Jones & Bartlett Learning manuals – with free shipping in Zone 1. Examples of titles are:
- Fundamentals of Fire Fighter Skills & Hazmat Response Cdn 4th edition
- Fire Officer 3rd edition
- Fire & Emergency Services Instructor 3rd edition
To order a manual, email email@example.com.