eTown Hall Meetings
Welcome to the City of Nanaimo eTown Hall page. Here you will find information related to upcoming eTown Hall events.
The next eTown Hall is on November 15, 2021 at 7 pm
Subject: 2022-2026 Draft Financial Plan
Where: Shaw Auditorium, Vancouver Island Conference Centre, 101 Gordon St, on City website or on TV at Shaw Cable channel 4 or BlueSky TV on 105
How to Participate: Submit a question by clicking the button below
Submit a Question
Participate in the budget process!
Preparations are underway for the City of Nanaimo's 2022-2026 Draft Financial Plan. You will have a number of opportunities to review, ask questions and provide input leading up to an eTown Hall on Monday, November 15.
Attend or view draft budgets and project plans when they are presented to Council over the course of five Finance and Audit Committee meetings:
- Department Business Plans Day 1: October 29, 2021 at 9 am in the Vancouver Island Conference Centre Shaw Auditorium
- Department Business Plans Day 2: November 3, 2021 at 9 am in the Vancouver Island Conference Centre Shaw Auditorium
- 2022-2026 Draft Project Plan: November 5 at 9 am in the Vancouver Island Conference Centre Shaw Auditorium
- 2022 - 2026 Draft Financial Plan Review: November 10 at 9 am in the Vancouver Island Conference Centre Shaw Auditorium
- 2022 - 2026 Draft Financial Plan Final Review: November 19 at 9 am in the Vancouver Island Conference Centre Shaw Auditorium
View meeting agendas, documents and videos.
What is an eTown Hall?
At a regular Town Hall meeting, you can attend in person and ask Council questions related to a specific subject in an open forum. The 'e' stands for 'electronic,' and with eTown Hall events, there are additional opportunities to participate. These include: the City’s website, Facebook page, Twitter feed (using #NanaimoTH), phone number (250-754-4251) and in person at the meeting.
Past eTown Hall meetings