Register for MyCity
Enjoy the convenience of accessing your City account information 24/7 online by registering for a MyCity account. This provides you with easy access to the following:
- Current and past bills
- Account balances and payment history
- Change your bill delivery method
- Property assessments and tax levies
- Home Owner Grants claimed
- Water Consumption
MyCity has a fresh new look and feel, and registering your City accounts for online access, billing, and payment has never been easier.
How to register for a MyCity account
- Visit mycity.nanaimo.ca and click “Register for an account” to create a new profile. Or you can use your Facebook or Google accounts to log into MyCity. Click on the respective button, and follow their directions to log into your account.
- Fill in the required fields and click “Continue”. An email with a confirmation code will be sent to the address provided in your profile. Click on the verification link within 4 hours to confirm your email address and account.
- Click “Register Accounts” and select the account type that you want to access from the options provided (i.e. utility, property tax).
- Enter your account information from a recent bill/statement. A message stating “the account has been successfully registered” will indicate that your accounts are available for viewing.
Need more help? Click here to read the more in-depth MyCity registration tutorial page.
Receive electronic bills by email
- Click on the account that you would like to be billed for electronically on the left side of the page and then click “MyBills”.
- Choose the billing option of paper or email and click “change” to save your choice.