Planning a Sport/Culture Event?
Vancouver Island's world famous island style hospitality, mild climate, creative and dedicated community members create a perfect environment to host events of all types. The City of Nanaimo is committed to helping you hold your best event here in the Harbour City.
- Aquatic, arena and track facilities, multi-purpose fields and recreation facilities
- Fabulous indoor and outdoor gathering spaces; a waterfront festival park to modern meeting halls
- A variety of accommodation options ranging from modern hotels to university residences
- Numerous entertainment options and activities, including the largest wave pool in British Columbia, adventure sports, kayaking, mountain biking and more
- A team of experts that will assist you in finding the information and resources that you need to make your sports or cultural event successful
For more information about hosting an event in a City of Nanaimo facility or outdoor space contact Recreation & Culture Manager Elizabeth.Williams@nanaimo.ca or (250) 755-7526
Go to Top