Stylesheets: Screen version | Mobile

Report Illegal Construction

If you observe work being undertaken without a noticeable Building Permit posted or if you have a concern about the legality of a suite in a residential dwelling, please contact our office at 250-755-4429 and provide the details of the issue, including street address and work being undertaken. For a report to be investigated, we also require the name and phone number of the person registering the complaint.

Minor Navigation