Changing Text Size in Your Browser
If you're having trouble reading the text on our website, you can change the size of the font in your web browser. To do this, please read through the following instructions.
All browsers allow you to change text size with keyboard shortcuts:
- Press Ctrl and + to increase the size
- Press Ctrl and - to decrease the size
- Press Ctrl and 0 to go back to the default size
Specific instructions for using the menus in each browser are below.
Changing Font Size in Microsoft Internet Explorer (version 7.0 and greater)
- If you're using Internet Explorer, click View at the top of the browser window.
- From the list of options, click Text Size. A side menu will open. From there, select the text size you would like to use.
Changing Font Size in Google Chrome
- If you are using Chrome, click the menu button at the top of the browser window and then Settings.
- Scroll to the button and click Show advanced settings.
- Scroll down to the Web Content section and use the Font size drop-down menu to select the text size you want.
Changing Font Size in Mozilla Firefox
- Click View on the menu at the top of the browser window.
- From the list of options, select Text Size. You will see a side menu open. From there, select the text size you want.
Note: This will cause the text to display on the web page one size larger. However this is a temporary change. To make a permanent font size change:
- From the Firefox Menu Bar, select Tools then Options.
- Click on Content.
- Click on Fonts & Colors.
- Set your font sizes. You can also set a minimum font size.