City of Nanaimo Blog
Are you 60 years or older and looking for ways to connect with other active agers in Nanaimo? We have a variety of programs, activities and classes suited just for that. With a membership in the Nanaimo Harbour City Seniors, you can take advantage of low-cost, exclusive activities and programs and meet new people.
Available exclusively to members includes:
- weekly cards games such as cribbage and bridge;
- access to the ceramics room and billiards room located in the Bowen Park complex;
- classes and programs such as fitness, yoga, drop-in sports, music and arts and crafts;
- special interest groups such as book club and computer club;
- experience tours to other parts of the island, Gulf Island and Lower Mainland.
If you are already a member you can bring a friend to try it out. For more information on our Active Aging programs and membership in the Nanaimo Harbour City Seniors, please call 250-755-7501.
Comments are moderated. Please keep them clean and respectful. Posts deemed inappropriate or promotional in nature will be removed.
Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act (FOIPPA): Information collected on this form/application is done so under the general authority of the Community Charter and FOIPPA, and is protected in accordance with FOIPPA. Personal information will only be used by authorized staff to fulfill the purpose for which it was originally collected, or for a use consistent with that purpose. For further information regarding the collection, use, or disclosure of personal information, please contact the Legislative Services Department at 250-755-4405 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.