Distributed May 25, 2016 2:30 PM
Core Services Review final report to be released soon
Draft copies of the City of Nanaimo's Core Services Review Final Report will be made available during two upcoming presentations. On Friday, May 27 at 1pm, members of the public and media are invited to attend a meeting in the Boardroom of the Service and Resource Centre where the core review consulting team, WMC, will provide Council with a summary overview of the draft final report. A second presentation will take place during the upcoming Monday night Committee of the Whole meeting when the final version of the report will appear before Council as a late item on the agenda.
Strategic Link: Taking responsibility to be an excellent Municipal Government
- The City's Core Services Review consultant, WMC, will meet with Council on Friday, May 27 to present a draft copy of the final report. A second seperate meeting is also scheduled for staff.
- Members of the community or media who are interested in the Core Services Review are invited to attend either the scheduled meeting on May 27 or the upcoming Committee of the Whole meeting on May 30th.
- A draft copy of the Core Services Review final report will be available to read on the City website Friday afternoon.
- In 2015, completion of a Core Services Review was identified as one of Council's top priorities.
- The outcomes of the Core Services Review, combined with Council's project priority setting and strategic planning, will be incorporated into Council's Integrated Strategic Planning Process which, once completed, will shape the City's "blue print" strategic direction.
|Start time:||Fri, May 27, 1:00 PM|
|End time:||Fri, May 27, 2:00 PM|
|Location:||Service and Resource Centre (411 Dunsmuir Street)|
|Add this event to your calendar|