- NFPA 472 Hazmat Awareness - online or classroom 1 day
- NFPA 472 Hazmat Operations - core competencies 3 days
- NFPA 1001 Fire Fighter 1 & 2 - online and pre-employment
- NFPA 1002 EVO - 3 days
- NFPA 1002 Pumps and Pumping - 3 days
- NFPA 1021 Fire Officer 1 - 12 days
- NFPA 1021 Fire Officer 2 - 10 days
- NFPA 1041 Fire Service Instructor 1 - 3 days
- NFPA 1041 Fire Service Instructor 2 - 3 days
- NFPA 1521 Incident Safety Officer - 1 day
- ICS 100 online *
- ICS 200 online - includes a practical evaluation component that is completed in the classroom setting *
- ICS 300 online - includes a practical evaluation component that is completed in the classroom setting *
- Strategies and Tactics - 1 and 2 day formats
- Fire Ground Management - 1 and 2 day formats
- Transportation of Dangerous Goods (TDG) online *
- WHMIS online *
*Use our Online Training Application Form to apply for this training
Fire Officer Level 1
This 10-day program is designed to meet the requirements of senior Firefighters that aspire to become Company Officers.
Prerequisites: NFPA 1001 Firefighter 2 Certification; NFPA 1041 Fire Instructor 1 Certification
Fire Officer Level 2
This 7-day program is designed to meet the training requirements and give the participant the ability and knowledge to perform their duties as a mid Level Company Officer.
Prerequisites: NFPA 1021 Fire Officer 1 Certification; NFPA 1041 Fire Instructor 1 Certification
Fire Fighter Level 1
This certificate program provides basic fire fighter training with flexible on-line and face-to-face learning experiences. The program is open to member of fire departments only.
This certificate program provides flexible on-line and face-to-face learning experiences to candidates wishing to advance their basic fire fighting skills. The program is open to members of fire departments only.
Prerequisite: NFPA 1001 Fire Fighter Level 1
This certificate program provides flexible on-line and face-to-face learning experiences to prepare candidates for the position of entry-level fire fighter. The program is open to members of fire departments on an ongoing basis and a limited number of 10-week program offerings will be open to the general public based on demand.
Fire Service Instructor Level 1
This 3-day program is an intense course that will provide participants with the basic knowledge and skills to adapt and deliver instruction effectively from prepared lesson plans.
Fire Service Instructor Level 2
This 3-day program is designed to place an emphasis on teaching from formalized lesson plans prepared by the instructor, including integrating information from one lesson or class to the next.
Prerequisites: Fire Service Instructor 1 Certification
Hazardous Materials Awareness
This 1-day program is designed for any personnel who in the course of their work may be faced with a hazardous materials incident.
Hazardous Materials Operations
This 4-day program is designed for emergency personnel and industrial fire brigades that may be faced with a hazardous materials incident.
Prerequisites: NFPA 472 Hazardous Materials Awareness Certification
Incident Safety Officer
This 2-day course examines the Safety Officer's role at an emergency response incident.
Prerequisites: NFPA 1021 Fire Officer Level 1
Go to Top